EDI Annual PowerLifter Safety Training Pre-Course
Welcome to this year's PowerLifter Safety Training! Our goal with this course is to keep you up-to-date on your PowerLifter safety training, and to do it in a useful and interesting way. We want to provide opportunities for our employees to grow; not simply participate in mandatory training so we can check all the compliance and training boxes. We want you to be the best at what you do, because when you're realizing your potential we all win.
The first stage of training will be to take this course to review a safety incident from the previous year. You will be walked through a brief case study and will be required to answer a few questions throughout. There is no passing score--the questions are simply to gauge your understanding of safety policies and procedures prior to your in-person discussion group.
Here are a few ground rules related to this activity:
- You must complete your annual training before the expiration date of your previous training--if you don't you will be required to complete the full new employee PowerLifter training.
- You must take this course yourself--no one else should assist you.
- You must take this course BEFORE your scheduled small group discussion--no more than 2 weeks or fewer than 24 hours prior to that date.
- You must bring your certificate of completion to your small group discussion and ask your discussion leader to sign it at the end of the discussion group session.
All EDI employees
Upon completion of this portion of the annual PowerLifter safety training, you should be able to:
- Describe the general EDI safety policy
- Identify the safety features of the JACI PowerLifter
- Recognize potential safety issues surrounding use of the JACI PowerLifter
Planning Committee and Content Developers