2022 Allergy/Immunology Self-Assessment, No CME, For Reference Only
In this self-assessment activity, you will answer a series of short tests covering the clinical domains of allergy/immunology.
- Advanced practitioners working in allergy/immunology settings
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Identify gaps in knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of allergic and immunologic conditions
Rebecca Scherzer, MD FAAAAI
Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
Relevant Relationships: None
Kara Wada, MD
Nationwide Childrens Hospital and Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Relevant Relationships: None
Robert Corriel, MD FAAAAI
Lake Success Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Lake Success, NY
Relevant relationships: None
The information disclosed by the speakers and planning committee was reviewed in accordance with the AAAAI Disclosure Policy. All potential conflicts of interest were mitigated by the planners, faculty, and reviewers prior to their participation in the development of this activity.
AAAAI DISCLOSURE POLICY
Pursuant to the Code of Ethics for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) and the Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the AAAAI requires disclosure of certain information from faculty members of educational activities designated for CME credit by the AAAAI. Prior to the activity, authors and reviewers are required to disclose all relationships that meet the following parameters
- Employment: Name of employer and job title.
- Financial interests: All organizations, other than the employer, from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household receives annual remuneration in any amount (including grants, honoraria and consulting fees).
- Research interests: All organizations which support research projects for which the faculty member or member of his/her immediate family or household serves as an investigator.
- Legal Consultation Services/Expert Witness Testimony: All topics on which the faculty member provided legal consultation and/or expert witness testimony during the previous calendar year.
- Organizational interests: All organizations, other than the AAAAI, for which the faculty member holds volunteer positions.
- Gifts: All organizations from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household have received a gift of any amount in the last year.
- Other interests: All interests of the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household that would be judged by a majority of his/her peers to be more than casual and/or likely to impact his/her ability to exercise independent judgment. This includes any financial interest in or relationship with any manufacturer of a commercial product, and any financial interest or relationship with any organization that provides commercial support to AAAAI-sponsored educational activities.
The information disclosed by the speakers and planning committee was reviewed in accordance with the AAAAI Disclosure Policy. All potential conflicts of interest were resolved by the planners, faculty, and reviewers prior to their participation in the development of this activity.
No CME offered through this course.