As a clinician, you are in a position to provide guidance and accurate information about COVID-19 to your patients. Below, you will find links to resources and infographics in English and Spanish that can easily be shared with your patients.
Keep Patients Informed about Changes to Your Practice
Communication with patients is key during this time. Use your practice website, practice portal and established social media channels to communicate information regularly. Keep them informed of any potential changes to your policies on appointments, providing non urgent care, your availability via telemedicine platforms, etc.
Help patients prepare for a telemedicine visit:
Provide links to high quality information from trusted health resources, including local resources.
- Key Facts about COVID-19 (CDC)
- COVID-19 and Asthma: What Patients Need to Know (Reviewed 9/22/20)
- Caring for Pregnant Patients With Asthma During the COVID-19 Pandemic (7/1/20)
Encourage Patients to Protect Themselves
- Why Are People Wearing Masks on Their Faces? (8/19/20)
- Do Your Part to Slow the Spread of COVID-19: Wear a Face Covering or Mask (7/20)
- A Warning from the FDA: Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments (3/25/20)
- Strategies for Protecting Oneself (CDC)
- Advice for the Public (WHO)
- When and How to Wash your Hands (CDC)
- Click to download and share our infographics
Resources in Spanish / Recursos en español
Written Resources / Recursos escritos
- Why Are People Wearing Masks on Their Faces? En español: ¿Por Qué Las Personas Se Ponen Una Mascarilla En La Cara? (8/19/20)
- Do Your Part to Slow the Spread of COVID-19: Wear a Face Covering or Mask: Haga su parte para desacelerar la propogación del COVID-19: Use una cubierta para la cara o una mascarilla (7/20)
- Help patients prepare for a telemedicine visit: En español: 10 consejos para ayudarlo a tener una excelente visita de telemedicina
- COVID-19 and Asthma: What Patients Need to Know: En español: El COVID-19 y el asma (Reviewed 6/22/20)