As many live meetings have been cancelled this year, you may be looking for alternative ways to earn CME credit. The AAAAI and other organizations continue to develop CME-bearing learning activities related to COVID-19 and related practice changes for you and your staff.
- EIDL, PPP and Stimulus Payments: How Do I Keep it All Straight?
- Job Prospects During the COVID 19 Pandemic: What Options Exist?
- Academic Practice Management in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Telemedicine Strategies Post COVID-19
- Engineering Your Practice for the Continuing Crisis
- Managing Stress and Maintaining Wellness During a Pandemic
- Sustaining Your Practice: Pandemic Marketing Strategies and Managing Federal Provider Relief Funds
AAAAI Podcast Episodes
Episode 42: COVID-19 Vaccines (12/23/20)
John Kelso, MD, FAAAAI, addresses common questions, concerns and misconceptions surrounding the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. From efficacy to allergy, this broad ranging discussion covers all the important information you need to know.
- Episode 36: School Attendance, Asthma and COVID-19
- Episode 35: Seasonal Allergies, COVID-19, and the Common Cold: A Trifecta of Autumn Overlap (9/11/20)
- Episode 32: Understanding COVID-19: A Deep Dive into Risk Factors, Treatment, and Next Steps (7/24/20)
- Episode 30: Clinician Wellness, Burnout, and Finding the Right Work-Life Balance (5/19/20)
- Episode 29: Impact of COVID-19 on Allergists and Their Patients (5/7/20)
- Episode 28: Using Telemedicine to Provide Care for Allergic Conditions (4/16/20)
Other AAAAI CME Activities
External CME Opportunities
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) is maintaining a list of accredited CME activities and resources related to COVID-19.