As many live meetings have been cancelled this year, you may be looking for alternative ways to earn CME credit. The AAAAI and other organizations continue to develop CME-bearing learning activities related to COVID-19 and related practice changes for you and your staff.
- EIDL, PPP and Stimulus Payments: How Do I Keep it All Straight?
- Job Prospects During the COVID 19 Pandemic: What Options Exist?
- Academic Practice Management in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Telemedicine Strategies Post COVID-19
- Engineering Your Practice for the Continuing Crisis
- Managing Stress and Maintaining Wellness During a Pandemic
AAAAI Podcast Episodes
Episode 36: School Attendance, Asthma and COVID-19
With so many important aspects pertaining to a return to in-person learning, issues specific to asthma management inside the school setting are more important than ever. In this episode Robert Lemanske, Jr., MD, FAAAAI, and Liz Clark, MSN, RN, NCSN, FNASN, discuss recommendations for parents, schools, and healthcare professionals to consider this autumn. (9/21/20)
Click this link to view relevant resources for the episode.
- Episode 35: Seasonal Allergies, COVID-19, and the Common Cold: A Trifecta of Autumn Overlap (9/11/20)
- Episode 32: Understanding COVID-19: A Deep Dive into Risk Factors, Treatment, and Next Steps (7/24/20)
- Episode 30: Clinician Wellness, Burnout, and Finding the Right Work-Life Balance (5/19/20)
- Episode 29: Impact of COVID-19 on Allergists and Their Patients (5/7/20)
- Episode 28: Using Telemedicine to Provide Care for Allergic Conditions (4/16/20)
Other AAAAI CME Activities
External CME Opportunities
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) is maintaining a list of accredited CME activities and resources related to COVID-19.