Fellows-in-training have the opportunity to share an allergy/immunology experience with attendees at the 2019 AAAAI Annual Meeting. Submit your interesting case report here for consideration. Up to ten will be selected for inclusion in Case Presentation Workshops on the program of next year's conference; the remaining cases accepted for programming will be presented as posters. A PDF of the case submission form can be downloaded below to assist with drafting your case report, however all final submissions must be entered through this online form. The final version of your case must be submitted by 11:59pm on Monday, September 24, 2018 through this site to be considered for programming.
Submission is limited to fellows-in-training who are currently enrolled in an allergy/immunology fellowship program. Your status as a fellowship candidate will be confirmed before your case report is accepted for programming.
PLEASE NOTE: Case reports submitted through this process will not be considered for programming as abstracts at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Case Submission Guidelines
To be considered for programming at the 2019 Annual Meeting, case reports must meet the following criteria:
- The case must be reported by a current fellowship candidate.
- The case should include a unique observation and/or a "teachable moment" that would be of value to others in the allergy/immunology community. It should be described in approximately 1,000 words total.
- The case cannot have been previously published.
- The case presentation must be HIPAA compliant. If any case content, including images, is identifiable as relevant to a specific patient, patient consent to share the information must be secured and shared with AAAAI.
- The author submitting the case must have been directly involved in the treatment of the patient scenario under discussion.
- If the case is selected for programming, the submitting author will be expected to present the case as part of either a Case Presentation Workshop or a poster session at the 2019 AAAAI Annual Meeting, February 22-25, 2019 in San Francisco, CA. Presenters in Case Presentation Workshops will be required to submit their financial disclosures for review prior to the meeting.
- Case discussion presenters will not receive reimbursement for travel expenses to attend the meeting. Fellows-in-training receive complimentary meeting registration if they register prior to the early registration deadline.