Fall 2012 Symposium of the Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology
Los Angeles, CA US
September 28, 2012
This is a live activity scheduled for September 29, 2012.
This activity will provide board certified allergists and nurses who work in the allergy field with information on topics that promote best practices among clinicians.
- Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease: New Molecular Insights into an Old Mystery
- Food Allergy Diagnostics: The New Guidelines and Beyond
- Human Biome and Immune Development: Influences on Natural Selection and the “Hygiene Hypothesis”
- Management of Refractory Urticaria: A Step-Wise Approach
Physicians can claim up to 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and nurses can claim up to 5.70 Contact Hours.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2013. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2013 will be subject to an administrative fee.
Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- 4.75 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 5.70 CECE credit.
- 4.75 CMECME credit.