Adverse Health Effects of Specific Air Pollutants
This enduring material is based on AAAAI teaching slides and reviews the Adverse Health Effects of Specific Air Pollutants.
As you review the presentation, scrolling over the slides may reveal additional information on some screens.
Physicians can earn 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and nurses can earn 1.20 CE Contact Hours. Credit is available May 1, 2013 through May 31, 2015.
AAAAI Members can download this slide set by selecting the "AAAAI Teaching Slides" course from the Education Catalog. You must be logged in with your member ID and password to access the files.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Pop-Ups must be enabled to view this content. This online activity does contain flash and may not be compatible with Apple devices.
- Allied Health Professionls
- To understand strengths and limitations of various approaches to assessment of outdoor air polllutants.
- To understand the state of evidence for a range of outdoor air pollutants causing development of asthma and worsening of established asthma.
- To understand the state of the evidence for a range of environmental control practices that target outdoor air pollution.
- To discuss specific air pollutants, their sources and known health effects.
- To discuss the mechanisms of action of air pollutants on causing respiratory health effects.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.20 CECE credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.