Practical Aspects of Allergen Immunotherapy (2012)
Review the practical aspects of allergen immunotherapy administration in this set of case-based modules. This program, jointly sponsored by the AAAAI and the Mayo Clinic, uses patient cases to review several key elements related to immunotherapy, including:
- identifying which patients are strong candidates to receive allergen immunotherapy
- factors to consider when writing immunotherapy prescriptions
- when to adjust dosage or stop treatment
- safety considerations when administering allergen immunotherapy
Physicians can earn up to 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM and nurses can earn up to 1.20 CE Contact Hours by completing this activity.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.20 CECE credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.