Eosinophilic Esophagitis: An Update
This enduring material is based on AAAAI teaching slides and reviews the updates to Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
As you review the presentation, scrolling over the slides may reveal additional information on some screens.
Physicians can earn 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and nurses can earn 1.20 CE Contact Hours. Credit is available May 1, 2013 through May 31, 2015.
AAAAI Members can download this slide set by selecting the "AAAAI Teaching Slides" course from the Education Catalog. You must be logged in with your member ID and password to access the files.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Pop-ups must be enabled to view this content. This online activity does contain flash and may not be compatible with Apple devices.
- Allied Health Professionls
- Review 2011 consensus guidlelines for eoisinophilic esophagitis
- Review the epidemiology of eosinophili
- Review the pathophysiology of eosinophilic esophagitis esophagitis
- Review the therapy options for eosinophilic esophagitis
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.20 CECE credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.