PIDD MOC Follow-up Self-Assessment
This MOC opportunity will be unlocked upon completion of four of the modules within the Providing Enhanced Medical Support for Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders (PIDD): A Patient-Guided Intervention to Ensure Patient Engagement During a Global Pandemic and Beyond course.
To qualify for MOC you must have completed:
- Measure Your Existing Knowledge
- Signs and Symptoms of PIDD
- Beyond the Doctor’s Office: Telehealth for PIDD Patient Care
- Diagnosis: A Practical Patient Scenario for Primary Care Providers AND/OR Diagnosis: A Practical Patient Scenario for Allergy/Immunology Specialists
To begin, you must register for this course and complete the Follow-up Self Assessment
The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for MOC Part IV Quality Improvement credits. These credits will be awarded upon completion of the three courses and the 30-day self-assessment.
The 30-day waiting period allows time to apply the recommendations featured in the courses. The waiting period will not be started until you complete the pre-requisite modules listed above, register for this course, and click the button to start the 30-day countdown.
In order to earn MOC Part IV credits, the physician must:
1. Complete 4 of the 5 course modules: "Measure Your Existing Knowledge", "Signs and Symptoms of PIDD", and "Beyond the Doctor's Office: Telehealth for PIDD Patient Care" and ONE of the Diagnosis modules.
2. After 30 days, return to the MOC course and complete the self-assessment
AAAAI will report MOC credit to the ABAI quarterly.
Providing Enhanced Medical Support for Patients with PIDD is funded through an educational grant from Pfizer.
- Primary Care Providers
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants and Other Allied Health Professionals
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this activity for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Designation Statement
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI) is a Provider, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10704, for up to 0.25 Contact Hours.
Credit Claiming Period
Credit claiming for the online courses associated with this activity will expire at 11:59 pm on August 8, 2022. Requests to claim credit on or after August 8, 2022 will be denied.
Medium and Method of Physician Participation
Follow these steps to complete the activity:
- Register for the activity.
- Review the information in the Faculty and Accreditation tabs.
- Click Begin (from the Overview, Register, or Begin tabs).
- Complete the instruction and the assessment. You must achieve a score of 70% or higher to claim credit.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Claim your credit.
To verify your participation in educational activities, you may be asked to provide your name, contact information, and/or other descriptors. The AAAAI will not release this information to outside entities. It may be used internally to inform you of other AAAAI educational activities. If you wish to have your information excluded from this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and credit claiming questions should be directed to email@example.com.
- 0.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 0.25 CMECME credit.