2015 Practice Management Workshop
CREDIT CLAIMING IS NOW OPEN THROUGH JUNE 30, 2016 FOR THIS MEETING. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND CLICK 'TAKE COURSE' TO COMPLETE THE CREDIT CLAIMING PROCESS.
CREDIT REQUESTS MADE ON OR AFTER JULY 1, 2016 WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE.
This is a live meeting on July 17-19, 2015 in Denver, CO
Online registration for this meeting is now closed.
On-site registration opens at 12 noon on Friday, July 17.
Housing Deadline: Group rate June 25, 2015. Subject to Availability. Please mention 2015 Practice Management Workshop when reserving.
READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY
No Group Registrations. Registrants MUST register using their personal accounts. Do Not Use Your Physician's OR Anyone Else's Account.
You do not need to be a AAAAI Member to create an account.
The practice management workshop focuses on the business side of medicine and aims to educate A/I physicians, Fellows in Training and office administrators and managers on effective practice management strategies and provide them tools that can be used in their individual practices.
Session topics include: billing and coding, office financial management, human resources and risk management issues and office technology and are appropriate for both physicians and their office staff.
General questions, please email us at email@example.com.
*Meeting Bonus* - Stay after the workshop on Sunday afternoon for a free, bonus CME opportunity “Severe Asthma: Clinical Communication to Improve Control.” Register for this complimentary live course at http://education.aaaai.org/rsl/SADENVER.
To Register for PMW:
- Select "Yes" to enroll. This triggers you to login
- Login with your AAAAI username and password. Forgot Login/New to AAAAI Registration: Select option to reset or create new, enter your email address and click "Continue"
- After logging in, return to the 2015 Practice Management Workshop" registration page.
- Select the sessions you plan to attend by day (Below).
- Click 'Add to Cart"
- Member or staff from a member practice enter coupon code (contact AAAAI for coupon code) and click "Apply to order"
- Click "Checkout"
- Complete the billing and payment information.
- Click "Review" order
- Click "Submit" order
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2016. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2016 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
Allied Health Professionals
After attending the practice management workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the new allergy service and procedure codes for 2015/2016 and apply them effectively to my practice to attain optimal reporting and reimbursement.
- Describe three negotiation strategies a physician can use in either a hiring or an insurance contracting situation.
- Define "patient-centered practice" and list the steps necessary to build this type of practice.
- 13.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 15.90 CECE credit.
- 13.25 CMECME credit.