AAAAI Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Live Webinar
This is a LIVE webinar on November 10, 2014 at 7:00 pm (ET)
You will learn all you need to know in order to begin using the AAAAI Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry in your practice today. Find out how to begin implementing guideline based measures to improve allergy and asthma care quality and avoid PQRS penalties. This presentation will walk you through the AAAAI QCDR and experts will be available to answer all your questions. This webinar is open to all AAAAI members, practitioners and office staff. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize physicians and their staff with the AAAAI QCDR and share information about quality reporting. Reserve your spot today by visiting the link below.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2015. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
- Practicing Allergists
- Office Managers
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- The learner will understand how they can participate in quality reporting initiatives.
- The learner will be able to improve their clinics focus on quality improvement.
- The learner will be able to sign up for the registry and create a patient record within the registry.
- The learner will be able to evaluate the measures and learn more about their importance.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.