AAAAI Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Recorded Webinar
This is a RECORDING of the live webinar from November 10, 2014 at 7:00 pm (ET)
You will learn all you need to know in order to begin using the AAAAI Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry in your practice today. Find out how to begin implementing guideline based measures to improve allergy and asthma care quality and avoid PQRS penalties. This presentation will walk you through the AAAAI QCDR and you will hear experts respond to commonly asked questions. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize physicians and their staff with the AAAAI QCDR and share information about quality reporting. This webinar is open to AAAAI members and non-members.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
- Practicing Allergists
- Office Managers
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- The learner will understand how they can participate in quality reporting initiatives.
- The learner will be able to improve their clinics focus on quality improvement.
- The learner will be able to sign up for the registry and create a patient record within the registry.
- The learner will be able to evaluate the measures and learn more about their importance.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.