2805: MACRA, MIPS & APM: Time to Face the Ch- Ch- Changes in U.S. Clinical Practices (MOC)
This course is part of the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress. Want more virtual meeting recordings? Save by ordering the full set!
Session 2805 from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress includes the following talks:
- MACRA One Year In: What We Have Learned and What's Next?
- Coding, Billing and Quality Reporting: How It All Fits Together
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™: 1.25
The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for 1.25 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits. These credits will be awarded once you have completed all components of the course.
Allied Health Professionals
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe changes in quality payment programs
- Identify compensation models for allergy/immunology services under MACRA
Paul V. Williams, MD FAAAAI
Samuel Gubernick, DO FAAAAI
Kara J. Wada, MD
AAAAI Disclosure Policy
Pursuant to the Code of Ethics for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) and the Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the AAAAI requires disclosure of certain information from faculty members of educational activities designated for CME credit by the AAAAI. Prior to the activity, authors and reviewers are required to disclose all relationships that meet the following parameters:
- Employment. Name of employer and job title.
- Financial interests. All organizations, other than the employer, from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household receives annual remuneration in any amount (including grants, honoraria and consulting fees).
- Research interests. All organizations which support research projects for which the faculty member or member of his/her immediate family or household serves as an investigator.
- Legal Consultation Services/Expert Witness Testimony: All topics on which the faculty member provided legal consultation and/or expert witness testimony during the previous calendar year.
- Organizational interests: All organizations, other than the AAAAI, for which the faculty member holds volunteer positions.
- Gifts. All organizations from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household have received a gift of any amount in the last year.
- Other interests. All interests of the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household that would be judged by a majority of his/her peers to be more than casual and/or likely to impact his/her ability to exercise independent judgment. This includes any financial interest in or relationship with any manufacturer of a commercial product, and any financial interest or relationship with any organization that provides commercial support to AAAAI-sponsored educational activities.
The information disclosed by the speakers and planning committee was reviewed in accordance with the AAAAI Disclosure Policy. All potential conflicts of interest were resolved by the planners, faculty, and reviewers prior to their participation in the development of this activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AAAAI and the World Allergy Organization. The AAAAI is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Designation Statement
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI) is a Provider, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10704, for up to 1.25 Contact Hours.
Credit Claiming Period
Credit claiming for this activity will expire at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2020. Requests to claim credit on or after June 1, 2020 will be denied.
To verify your participation in educational activities, you may be asked to provide your name, contact information, and/or other descriptors. The AAAAI will not release this information to outside entities. It may be used internally to inform you of other AAAAI educational activities. If you wish to have your information excluded from this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activity-related questions should be directed to email@example.com.
- 1.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.25 CECE credit.
- 1.25 CMECME credit.