TAAIS 2022 - Which Asthma Guideline Should I Use? A Comparison of the NHLBI and GINA Guidelines
15-Minute Presentations by Allergy Fellows-in-Training:
- Subcutaneous Immunotherapy in Patients with Severe Asthma: Outcomes from a Multi-Center Private Practice Allergy Group Timothy Chow, MD, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Accuracy of Bead Based Epitope Assay Testing for the Diagnosis of Peanut Specific Allergy in a Real-World Clinical Setting
- Jessica Palmieri, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Underdiagnosis of Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA) in an Academic Health Center Aisha Mohammed, MD, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Effect of Use of Dry Needles on Volume of Subcutaneous Immunotherapy Samuel Weiss, MD, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.