Foundations of Atopic Dermatitis
This module will review the basics of Atopic Dermatitis (AD) and its treatments, including:
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of AD
- Biologics and Small Molecules in the Treatment of AD
- Existing and New Treatments for AD
- AD in Skin of Color
- Shared Decision Making for Patients with AD
This section of the course will take approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to complete and offers 1.25 continuing education credits.
- 1.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.25 CECE credit.
- 1.25 CMECME credit.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
To move forward, please click 'Begin', ‘Continue’ or ‘Resume.’