Mastocytosis Society 2011 Physician/Allied Health Professional CME Day on Mast Cells and Mast Cell Disorders
October 27, 2011 - Holiday Inn, Boston/Brookline, 1200 Beacon St., Brookline, MA 02446
Interested in learning more about Mastocytosis?
Join The Mastocytosis Society for their 2011 CME/CE day for more knowledge on the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of Mast Cell Disorders.
Some Activity Topics include:
• Skeletal Effects of Mastocytosis
• Leukotrienes and Their Receptors in Mast Cell Activation
• IgE and non-IgE Mediated Signal Transduction in Mast Cell Activation
• WHO Diagnostic Criteria and Classification of Mastocytosis
• Gastrointestinal Manifestations of Mast Cell Disease
PLEASE NOTE: You must first register with The Mastocytosis Society Inc. to pay your registration fee and receive your registration coupon to waive If you have any additional questions, please contact Lisa Sterling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: Claiming Credit will be available November 1, 2011 at 4:00pm (Central Time).
- 8.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 9.60 CECE credit.
- 8.00 CMECME credit.