Mastocytosis Society 2011 RN/Allied Health Professional CE Day on Mast Cells and Mast Cell Disorders
October 28-30, 2011 - Holiday Inn, Boston/Brookline, 1200 Beacon St., Brookline, MA 02446
Interested in learning more about Mastocytosis?
Join The Mastocytosis Society for their 2011 CE day for more knowledge on the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of Mast Cell Disorders.
Some Activity Topics included are:
• Update on Manifestations of Mast Cell Related Disorder
• Cutaneous Mastocytosis and Systemic Mastocytosis: Diagnostic Features and Pathological Markers
• Pediatric Mastocytosis and Neurobehavioral disorders including autistic spectrum disorders
• Aggressive Mastocytosis: Understanding the Disease and Treatment Landscape
• Mast Cell Activation Syndrome/ Disorder
PLEASE NOTE: You must first register with The Mastocytosis Society Inc. to pay your registration fee and receive your registration coupon. If you have any additional questions, please contact Lisa Sterling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: Claiming Credit will be available November 1, 2011 at 4:00pm (Central Time).
After paying for your registration, please click the red button below that says 'Take Course'.
- 0.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 18.00 CECE credit.