2012 New England Society of Allergy Fall Meeting
This is a live activity on October 20-21, 2012 at the Sheraton in Portsmouth, NH.
NESA provides this educational activity to members and non-members as an update on advancess in the Allergy and Immunology practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Illustrate the mechanisms of lung injury and repair, and the role of chitinase-like proteins in these mechanisms.
- Recognize the recent research findings about the innate immune system and how it might relate to allergic diseases.
- Describe the various types of obstructive lung diseases, including asthma. Evaluate the role of the innate immune system in the pathogenesis of asthma.
- Describe the various complementary and alternative medicines used for allergic diseases, and understand the recent research on Chinese herbal medicine for food allergy.
If you are registering a whole family or a guest for the Saturday events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for discount code.
Guest or family member will need to sign-in separately, register and pay. You can not add this fee to a member/non-member CME meeting registration.
More then 2 Family Members Fee: $75.00, Guest Fee: $50.00
Checks should be made out to the AAAAI and mailed to:
555 E. Wells Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
RSVP for the Saturday night social events (fees included in registration): If you are attending a social event, please indicate the number of people attending (including yourself) under the event you are attending (Example: you and your spouse, enter 2). If you will not be attending a social event, please enter 0 (zero) in the fields provided below.
If you require any accommodations, please indicate them in the space provided.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2013. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2013 will be subject to an administrative fee.
- 5.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 6.60 CECE credit.
- 5.50 CMECME credit.