2013 Wisconsin Allergy Society Annual Meeting
Registration is now CLOSED. Onsite registration will open at 7:15am on October 19th. Please bring cash or check to pay your registration fee.
This is a live activity on October 19, 2013 at the Milwaukee Marriott West.
This is a one day meeting for allergists around the state of Wisconsin. Topics this year include "ABPA and Fungal Asthma", Esoteric and rare cases of anaphylaxis", "Update on SLIT for the US", and "Is it Time for Intranasal Corticosteriods to go OTC?".
The Wisconsin Allergy Society is a 501c(3) organization composed of allergy physicians primarily from the state of Wisconsin whose purpose includes continued education of its members as well as the general public regarding the pertinent issues and developments in the field of allergy and immunology. The annual meeting targets board certified/eligible allergists and others with an interest in allergy and immunology with a primary goal of education and collegiality amongst the membership.
- Non-member physicians: $100
- Members: $85
- Allied Health: $85
- Fellows In Training: 40
Physician can claim up to 6.50 AMA PRA Category I Credits™.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2014. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2014 will be subject to an administrative fee.
Board Certified and Board Eligible Allergists
Upon completion of the activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate which patients would be candidates for ABPA workup in day-to-day practice.
- Analyze the breadth and depth of the anaphylaxis spectrum, including unusual causes and subtypes.
- Extrapolate from the existing data whether SLIT is ready for prime time usage in the United States.
- Identify the standards whereby previously prescription-only medications (like intranasal steroids) are appropriate for unregulated, over-the-counter usage.
- Decide on the validity of future clinical use of SLIT.
- 6.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 6.50 CMECME credit.