2014 New England Society of Allergy Spring MD Meeting
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Onsite registration will open the morning of April 4th.
This is a live activity on April 4, 2014.
This registration is for the NESA MD 1/2 day meeting. This is NOT registration for the Nursing Update.
Read Registration Rates Carefully (No Nurses)
NESA provides ongoing educational meetings to allow our membership to keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of Allergy and Immunology. Our target audience consists of NESA members, any physician interested in the field of Allergy and Immunology (including fellows in training), and any Allied Health professional (including RNs, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants) interested in increasing their fund of knowledge in the field.
NESA Member Physician: $100 (includes 1/2 day MD session ONLY) - enter coupon code NESAMEM in checkout and apply to order
NESA Non-Member Physicians: $150 (includes 1/2 day MD session ONLY)
Fellows: $0.00 - enter coupon code NESAFELLOWS in checkout and apply to order
Physicians can earn up to 3.50 AMA PRA Category I CreditsTM
No CE (Nursing Credit) will be offered for this meeting
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2014. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
- NESA Member Physicians
- Primary Care Physicians
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide an overview on gluten related disorders, including their pathogenesis, clinical presentation and differential diagnosis.
- Review current diagnostic and therapeutic management guidelines for gluten related disorders.
- Identify common psychosocial challenges associated with food allergy at different developmental stages.
- Identify children and families who may benefit from a referral for psychological support to facilitate adaptive coping with food allergy.
- Review recent clinical research in atopic dermatitis.
- Understand how to treat atopic dermatitis.
- 3.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 3.50 CMECME credit.