2012 Wisconsin Allergy Society Annual Meeting
This is a live activity on October 13, 2012 at the Milwaukee Marriott West.
This meeting is for allergists around the state of Wisconsin who want to advance their knowledge in stinging insect and fungal allergies.
- Non-member physicians: $100
- Members: $85
- Allied Health: $85
- Evaluate which patients would be best-suited for desensitization to Hymenoptera venom.
- Analyze the available data regarding large, local reactions and whether or not Hymenoptera desensitization would retain a favorable risk: benefit ratio in this population.
- Extrapolate from the existing date whether certain, available laboratory testing (i.e. tryptase) is routinely indicated to predict the likelihood of adverse events related to Hymenoptera desensitization.
- Idenitify proper, evidence-based testing for mold-related respiratory conditions, including atopic and other hypersensitivity conditions.
- Decide on the validity of in-home mold testing.
Physician can claim up to 6.50 AMA PRA Category I Credits™.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2013. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2013 will be subject to an administrative fee.
- 6.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 6.50 CMECME credit.