WAO Symposium on Food Allergy & the Microbiome
Please contact the AAAAI Education team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance and enrollment status prior to claiming credit.
CREDIT CLAIMING WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16 FOR THIS EVENT AND WILL CONTINUE THROUGH JUNE 30, 2016. CREDIT REQUESTS ON OR AFTER JULY 1, 2016 WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE.
This live activity will take place 5-6 December 2015.
The World Allergy Organization (WAO) is an international umbrella organization whose members consist of 95 regional and national allergology and clinical immunology societies from around the world. By collaborating with member societies, WAO provides direct educational outreach programs, symposia and lectureships to members in nearly 100 countries around the globe.
Key Reasons to Participate in the Symposium:
- Discover the late-breaking and cutting edge science which will be presented during the scientific sessions
- Participate in scientific discussions
- Attend state-of-the-art lectures by world experts in the fields
- Gain invaluable visibility for your own research by submitting an abstract
- Network with other colleagues in the field
To register, click the following link: http://www.worldallergy.org/
For more information about the Symposium, please contact us at: email@example.com
Other Allied Health Professionals
- To provide insights into what is already known about Food Allergy and the Microbiome
- To highlight the most recent advances and cutting-edge research in the fields
- To provide a forum for discussion and learning for those in attendance
- To identify unmet needs and areas of research priorities
Physicians can earn up to 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 12.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 12.00 CECE credit.
- 12.00 CMECME credit.