2017 ISAAI Interesting Case Presentations
The Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology will provide a half day symposium to our members on January 29, 2017.
The program will include a 45-minute lecture with audience participation and a question-and-answer time on the topic of "Bronchial Thermoplasty: What have we learned?" followed by two cases to be presented by Rush and Northwestern fellows-in-training, as follows:
Interesting case #1 will be presented by Northwestern and titled "Neutropenic Fever, Edema and a Lung Lesion in a Young Adult Male."
Interesting case #2 will be presented by Rush. Title TBA.
These cases are first presented by a fellow-in-training from one institution and then discussed by a trainee from the other institution. The discussion includes recapping the presentation, pertinent and distinguishing features, generating a differential diagnosis and showing a final diagnosis. Thereafter, there is a review of the diagnosis and treatment.
|ISAAI Member (physician or allied health)||$0|
|Non-ISAAI member (physician or allied health)||$60|
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to select your member type, then click "Add to cart" to complete your registration.
- Primary care physicians who treat patients with allergic and immunologic disorders
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize immunodeficiency subtypes and referral sources
- Interpret current clinical trial results related to bronchial thermoplasty
- Identify severe asthma patients who might benefit from bronchial thermoplasty
- 3.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 3.00 CMECME credit.