2017 ISAAI Fellow Research Program
Online registration is now closed for this activity. You may register on site on Sunday, April 23, starting at 7:30 am.
The annual Fellow Research program provides the opportunity for allergy/immunology fellows-in-training to present their original research to the ISAAI membership. Through the process of oral presentation, the fellow-in-training can develop and appreciate the ability to conduct a scientific investigation and communicate it to an audience of his or her peers. These oral presentations will be evaluated for a special award by a panel of judges with no academic affiliation.
Registration fees can be found in the table, below. Please note that each attendee must register separately, under his or her own account. For instructions for setting up a new, free account, please click HERE. If you are unsure if you have an account, please contact the AAAAI Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
Please click the following link for credit claiming instructions:
Credit claiming will open no later than Wednesday, April 26, 2017, and will remain open through December 31, 2017. Credit requests on or after January 1, 2018 will be subject to an administrative fee.
- Primary Care physicians who treat patients with allergic and immunologic disorders
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe new biologics and their role in personalized therapy for severe asthma
- Describe mechanisms of B cell activation in chronic airway inflammation
- Discuss the use of omalizumab in treatment of chronic urticaria
- Discuss the role of T regulatory cells in food allergy and the development of oral tolerance
- Describe PAI-1 and its impact on airway obstruction
- Recognize factors that impact fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FENO), especially in minority asthma patients
- 2.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 2.50 CMECME credit.