JCAAI Part II: ICD-10-CM - Specifics for the Allergy and Immunology Practice
Registration is Closed. This webinar is being recorded and will be available to purchase at the same price as the live webinar. The recording should be available in 3-4 weeks. Please watch the AAAAI Continuing Education Catalog and your emails from the JCAAI.
This is a live webinar on January 21, 2014 from 8:00pm-10:00pm(EST).
The Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a socio-economic/political advocate of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize and educate physicians and their staff of the changes in diagnostic coding.
To register: Download the JCAAI ICD-10 Part II Registration Instructions below.
After completing your registration, come back to this site and complete the following (mandatory to claim credit).
- Click the red "Take Course" button.
- Review the CME Info
- Download the handout
- Complete and submit the pre-test
- Please watch your email 24 hrs prior to the webinar for information on accessing the live webinar.
General questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practicing Allergist and Immunologist
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Implement and utilize ICD10CM in the practice of Allergy and Immunology Medicine.
- Identify specific rules and guidelines in ICD10CM specific to the practice of Allergy and Immunology and other specialties which patients have co-morbidities.
- Implement ICD10CM into practice using the general and chapter specific guidelines for coding for Allergy and Immunology.
- Recognize and assist practitioners with ICD-10 related questions.
- 2.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 2.00 CMECME credit.