2016 New England Society of Allergy Nursing Update
CREDIT CLAIMING IS NOW OPEN FOR THIS MEETING. PLEASE REFER TO THE CREDIT CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED AT THE MEETING, OR VIEW THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS (LINKS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE).
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE TAKEN ON-SITE ON APRIL 1.
This live meeting will take place on 1 April 2016 in Westford, MA.
The Spring Nursing Update is designed for Allied Health providers who care for people with allergic disease of asthma.
Registration for the 2016 meeting will be as follows:
NESA Member Full Day (MD/Allied Health) - $100
NESA Member 1/2 Day MD Only - $50
Non-NESA Member Full Day (MD/Allied Health) - $150
Non-NESA Member 1/2 Day MD Only - $50
Registration fee increases by $25 on March 21, 2016, so register today!
- Medical Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Primary care physicians
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the literature on the effect of dietary avoidance and early consumption on the development of food allergy
- Describe associations between latitude, vitamin D and atopic disease.
- To review recent articles that have clinical implications for allergy practice
- To understand the differential diagnosis of anaphylaxis and the varied causes for systemic reactions that may not be obvious.
- Learn about bronchial thermoplasty (history, technique andoOutcomes)
- Review the evaluation and management of patients with penicillin allergy
- 6.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 6.00 CECE credit.
- 6.00 CMECME credit.