2014 New England Society of Allergy: Nursing Update
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Onsite registration will open the morning of April 4th.
This is a live activity on April 4, 2014.
This registration is for the NESA Nursing Update. This is NOT registration for the 1/2 MD session.
Read Registration Rates Carefully
NESA provides ongoing educational meetings to allow membership to keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of Allergy and Immunology. Our target audience consists of NESA members, Nurses RN/LPN, Medical Assistants, NP, Allergists/PCP's, who care for people with allergic disease or asthma.
- NESA Member Nurses/Allied Health - Nursing Update Full Day: $125 (Members contact NESA for coupon code)
- Non-Member Nurses/Allied Health - Nursing Update Full Day: $175
- NESA Member Physician - Full Day Nusing Update Only: $125 (Members contact NESA for coupon code)
- Non-Member Physician - Full Day Nursing Update Only: $175
- *NESA Member Physician - 1/2 Day Nursing: $75 (Members contact NESA for coupon code)
Nurses can earn up tp 7.70 CE credits.
Physicians can earn up to 4.25 AMA PRA Category I CreditsTM.
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2014. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
- Nurses RN/LPN
- Medical Assistants
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Understanding dietary recommendations based on the evidence given for prevention of food allergies in children.
2. Understanding the definitons of efficacy as it pertaines to allergen immunotherapy.
3. Understanding what Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Defiency(Lung COPD) is and the treatment of.
4. Design interventions to address exsisting barriers of immunotherapy adherence.
5. To understand the alternative therapies for chronic urticarial
6. Understanding the changes induced by immunotherapy.
- 6.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 7.70 CECE credit.
- 4.25 CMECME credit.