Northwest Allergy Forum 2016
CREDIT CLAIMING IS NOW OPEN FOR THIS ACTIVITY.
Credit claiming instructions: Northwest Allergy Forum 2016 Credit Claiming Instructions
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration begins Saturday morning, 22 October.
This live meeting will take place October 22-23, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
The Northwest Allergy Forum is a CME educational meeting jointly sponsored by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the Washington and Oregon Societies of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. The program is a two-day event with speakers covering topics such as asthma, immunotherapy and drug allergy.
General questions about the Northwest Allergy Forum should be directed to email@example.com
There are NO group registrations, and all registrants MUST register under their own names. You do not need to join the AAAAI to create an account to register. Please note: If you register under someone else's account, that person will be registered for the meeting.
NWAF Member Physician
**After 10/1/16 the rate will increase by $25
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2017. Credit requests on or after July 1, 2017 will be subject to an administrative fee.
- Fellows-in-Training, Residents & Medical Students
- Nurses and other Allied Health Professionals
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the pros and cons of sublingual immunotherapy
- Explain various forms of emerging immunotherapy treatment modalities
- Demonstrate an understanding of immunotherapy quality measures
- Explain the strengths and limitations of penicillin skin testing as well as antibiotics stewardship
- Demonstrate an understanding of molecular allergy diagnostic techniques
- 8.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 8.00 CMECME credit.