JCAAI Part II Recording: ICD-10 Specifics For The Allergy and Immunology Practice
This is the RECORDING of the JCAAI Part II ICD-10 webinar from January 21, 2014.
The Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a socio-economic/political advocate of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize and educate physicians and their staff of the changes in diagnostic coding.
If you purchased the live webinar, you have access to this recording at no additional charge.
To begin (if you see "Do you want to enroll in this course" Select "Yes" and login and then follow these instructions):
- Click "Add to Cart"
- JCAAI Members enter and apply their member coupon code. Contact JCAAI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Checkout" and complete the registration form.
- Review and Submit Order.
- Once your payment is recieved, come back to this page and click the red "Take Course" button.
- Review the CME Info
- Complete and submit the pre-test
- Review the recording.
- Complete and pass the post-test with a 70% or higher.
- Complete and submit the evaluation.
- Select your area of practice and claim your credit.
General questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2014. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
Practicing Allergist and Immunologist
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Implement and utilize ICD10CM in the practice of Allergy and Immunology Medicine.
- Identify specific rules and guidelines in ICD10CM specific to the practice of Allergy and Immunology and other specialties which patients have co-morbidities.
- Implement ICD10CM into practice using the general and chapter specific guidelines for coding for Allergy and Immunology.
- Recognize and assist practitioners with ICD-10 related questions.
- 2.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 2.00 CMECME credit.