Teach Asthma Management - Summer Series
Fight Asthma Milwaukee (FAM) Allies is a community coalition that seeks to improve the lives of people affected by asthma through partnerships, resources, services and education. Teach Asthma Management (TAM) is a series of interactive seminars intended for healthcare providers. This series is comprised of four meetings over the course of four months. Topics offered during the TAM series include:
- shared decision making
- chronic allergic rhinitis management
- personalized medicine
- the importance of objective lung function testing
Our goal is to address health care provider's knowledge and skills related to teaching patients and their families asthma self management.
The registration fee is $30 per meeting, or $120 for all four. Click the Register tab for registration instructions and to reserve your seat.
Please note: If you purchase seats at all four meetings up front, refunds for missed meetings will not be issued because you reserved seats at the possible exclusion of other attendees. Please check the Program tab to check the dates to be sure you are able to attend all meetings before purchasing them as a package. Purchased seats cannot be transferred due to accreditation record-keeping.
Teach Asthma Management (TAM) is an interactive seminar intended for healthcare providers including but not limited to:
- advanced practice providers
- respiratory therapists
|Date||Start Time||End Time||Presentation||Speaker|
|June 5||6:00 pm||7:00 pm||Shared Decision Making||Patricia Marik, PhD|
|July 17||6:00 pm||7:00 pm||Chronic Allergic Rhinitis Management||Robert Fisher, MD|
|August 22||6:00 pm||7:00 pm||Personalized Medicine||Gary Steven, MD PhD|
|September 27||6:00 pm||7:00 pm||Importance of Objective Lung Function Testing||Juan Ruiz, MD|
- To reserve a seat at a single meeting, check the box next to that meeting's title and click the red Add to Cart button.
- To reserve more than one meeting, but fewer than four, check the boxes next to each meeting you plan to attend before clicking Add to Cart.
- To reserve a seat at every meeting, click the box next to 'Teach Asthma Management - Summer Series' and click Add to Cart.
- Proceed to Checkout from the Cart page - there is no coupon code for this course series, so do not enter anything into the Coupon Code box.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported.