2014 Wisconsin Allergy Society Annual Meeting
This is a live activity on October 18, 2014 in Waukesha, WI.
Online registration is closed.
Onsite registration will open the morning of October 18th.
WAS Member Physician Rate: $85.00
Nonmember Physician Rate: $100.00
WAS Member Nurses/Allied Health Rate: $50.00
Nonmember Nurses/Allied Health Rate: $75.00
Fellow-in Training Rate (enter WASFEL at checkout): $0
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2015. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
Physician in the subspecialty of Allergy and Immunology
After attending this activity, participant should be able to:
- Identify contact and irritant dermatitis.
- Identify possible contact allergens and confirm with patch testing.
- Identify appropriate patients and setting for food challenges.
- Manage the complicated food allergic patient.
- Understand the current research and potential therapeutics if food allergy.
- 6.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 6.25 CMECME credit.