AAAAI Internet Point-of-Care Learning 2020
How often are you faced with a patient care question that requires research? How often do you turn to the JACI or JACI: In Practice to find the answers to these questions? Would you like to earn credit for the searches you’re completing?
With the AAAAI’s Internet Point-of-Care Learning you can earn 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM each time you seek the answer to a clinical care question in one of the AAAAI’s journals. In addition, you can fulfill your MOC Part IV requirement starting with the 2020 calendar year! See below for details.
To receive MOC Part IV credit, the following must be completed beginning 01/01/2020 or later*:
- A minimum of 5 challenges or questions (identify, research and document) must be completed within a rolling calendar year (example: 01/01/2020 through 01/01/2021).
- All searches must be completed within your current 5 year MOC cycle to be considered. AAAAI will report completions to ABAI on a quarterly basis.
- To ensure review/approval of MOC Part IV credit prior to year-end (December 31), all MOC requests must be entered into the AAAAI system by September 30. Requests entered after September 30 may not be processed by year-end.
*Searches prior to 01/01/2020 cannot be counted toward the 5 completion minimum
- Click the “Register” tab above
- Select “Search 1”
- AAAAI Fellows and Members have free access to this member benefit
- Non-members will be charged a $10 fee per use
- Follow the onscreen instructions to document your search and the results you achieved – and you’re done!
Return here to complete an unlimited number of Search forms to earn more credits for subsequent research efforts.
For quick access to the homepages of the journals, please click on the links, below:
- Board Certified Allergist/Immunologists
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 0.50 CECE credit.
- 0.50 CMECME credit.