2015 PI Pro: Allergy/Immunology Self-Assessment
In this self-assessment activity, you will answer a series of short tests covering the clinical domains of allergy/immunology. Once you click "Take Course" you will have 48 hours to complete the 11 quizzes (please read the instructions page for more details). Based on your results you will develop a personal learning plan to address areas in which you could improve your knowledge and competence.
Through the American Board of Medical Specialties (“ABMS”) and Association of American Medical Colleges’ (“AAMC”) joint initiative to create a wide array of Maintenance of Certification (“MOC”) Activities, 2015 PI Pro: Allergy/Immunology Self-Assessment has met the MOC requirements as a Part II Self-Assessment activity by the following ABMS Member Boards:
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
Upon completion of this activity:
- Physicians will earn 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for 5.00 MOC Part II Self-Assessment points. These points will be awarded once you have shown that you have completed three CME activities that are a minimum of 1.00 CME credit each. These additional activities should address the three lowest-scoring categories from your learning plan. You can download the learning plan document at the bottom of this page.
Advanced practitioners working in allergy/immunology settings
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Identify gaps in knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of allergic and immunologic conditions.
2. Develop a plan to address those gaps.
Mark L. Corbett, MD FAAAAI (Chair)
Benjamin Close, MD FAAAAI
Mary Beth Fasano, MD FAAAAI
John Kelso, MD FAAAAI
Gerald Lee, MD
Russell A. Settipane, MD FAAAAI
- 0.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 5.00 CMECME credit.