2014 In-Training Exam For Physicians
The AAAAI is pleased to offer the In-Training Exam online to AAAAI members, ACAAI members and non-members.
The exam will be available at authorized testing centers July 9-30, 2014.
The exam is a 200-question multiple choice examination offered in a Web-based format, which allows for the inclusion of full-color images, charts and tables, and ensures that exam participants receive rapid feedback. The intent of the exam is to identify weak points in the individual's base of knowledge. The examination will have a 3-hour 15-minute time limit. Due to the online format, the exam will only be offered during the dates of July 9-30, 2014 and will not be available otherwise. No exceptions will be made.
Upon completion of this activity, the following credits will be awarded:
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be awarded upon completion of the exam and the submission of a learning plan based on the exam results.
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for 5.00 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits.
*These questions will not appear on any ABAI examination and the activity is not meant to be a prep course for any ABAI examinations. This activity is not a requirement from ABAI, but is an opportunity to earn MOC credit. The current In-Training Exam has content that includes Basic Science material that is not covered in the regular MOC recertification exam.
Participants must register with the AAAAI and complete the exam at an authorized testing centers in the U.S.
- AAAAI/ACAAI Members: $250.00
- Non-Members: $350.00
Registration will increase on July 1st:
- AAAAI/ACAAI Members: $300.00
- Non-Members: $400.00
If you are a member of the ACAAI and not a member of AAAAI, you should contact the AAAAI Education Staff at email@example.com or (414) 272-6071 to receive a coupon code providing a discounted registration rate.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2015. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
AAAAI physician members and non-members in the process of pursuing primary ABAI Certification, or MOC for the ABAI re-certificaiton or desiring to strenghten their understanding of the knowledge of the spcecialty.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify recognized and unrecognized gaps in an individual's knowledge of allergy and immunology and the care of individuals with allergic and immunologic diseases.
- Develop an individualized plan to address weaknesses.
- Improve one's understanding of the essential medical knowledge in allergy/immunology in preparation for re-certification.
- 5.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 5.00 CMECME credit.