JCAAI Part I: Getting your Practice Ready for Implementation of ICD-10-CM
TO CLAIM CREDIT - Login, click on 'My Account' in the top right corner, click 'My Activities', click 'Courses In Progress' and select the activity title to complete for credit.
Once on the landing page, click 'Take Course' and complete the steps in order from left to right.
Part I LIVE webinar is closed.
To purchase or access the recording, please go to http://education.aaaai.org/rsl/PartIRecording. If you purchased the live webinar, you have access to the recordings at no additional charge.
This is a live webinar on December 10, 2013 from 8:00pm-10:00pm (EST).
The Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a socio-economic/political advocate of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize and educate physicians and their staff of the changes in diagnostic coding.
To begin (if you see "Do you want to enroll in this course" Select "Yes" and login and then follow these instructions:
- Click the red "Take Course" button.
- Review the CME Info
- Complete and submit the pre-test
- Please watch your email 24 hrs prior to the webinar for information on accessing the live webinar. An email from firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Important Webinar Registration Information" will be sent to all registered participants.
General questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of ICD-10.
- Describe and utilize ICD-10 in your practice.
- Identify the structure of ICD-10.
- Compare and contrast ICD-9 & ICD-10.
- Develop a plan to convert your practice to ICD-10.
- 2.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 2.00 CMECME credit.