This is a recording of the webinar from December 10, 2013 from 8:00pm-10:00pm (EST).
The Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a socio-economic/political advocate of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize and educate physicians and their staff of the changes in diagnostic coding.
If you purchased the live webinar, you have access to this recording at no additional charge.
To begin (if you see "Do you want to enroll in this course" Select "Yes" and login and then follow these instructions):
- Click "Add to Cart"
- JCAAI Members enter and apply their member coupon code. Contact JCAAI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Checkout" and complete the registration form.
- Review and Submit Order.
- Once your payment is recieved, come back to this page and click the red "Take Course" button.
- Review the CME Info
- Complete and submit the pre-test
- Review the recording.
- Complete and pass the post-test with a 70% or higher.
- Complete and submit the evaluation.
- Select your area of practice and claim your credit.
General questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2014. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.