To learn how to claim credits, please select the appropriate topic, below. For general information about AAAAI's accreditation status and credit reporting, please visit our "CME/CE General Information Page."
Timeline to Claim Credit for a Meeting
- All meetings in the Continuing Education Center provide the date by which you can claim credit in their Overview.
- For the AAAAI Annual Meeting, attendees can claim credits until December 31st of the year the meeting was held.
- Directions to claim credits for a meeting before its close date are below.
- If you wish to claim credits after a meeting’s close date, there is a $100 administrative fee to do so. To proceed with late credit claiming, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you further information on the process.
Live Meeting (jointly- or directly-provided, except Annual Meeting)
- Be sure you are logged in on the Continuing Education Center
- You can check this by looking at the top right corner of the page--if you see your name, then you are logged in
- For help logging in, click HERE
- Click "My account," located next to your name at the top right corner of the page
- Click the "My Activities" tab, located beneath the "My Account" heading
- The default view is your transcript of completed activities
- Click the "Pending activities" tab, located to the right of the "Completed activities" tab
- Locate the activity you wish to complete and click on its title
- You will be taken to the main page for the activity
- Click the red "Begin" button
- On the next page, click the red "Resume" button on the right side of the page
- You will be taken to the point at which you left off in the activity
- Complete all components of the activity--the system will not recognize your attempt to claim credit if you skip steps
AAAAI Annual Meeting
- Navigate to http://annualmeeting.aaaai.org/
- Click the "Claim Your XXXX Annual Meeting Credit" button toward the left side of the page (where XXXX is the current year)
- Enter your Annual Meeting badge number (if you have it) OR enter your last and first names, then click "Next"
- Click the button that represents the type of credit you wish to claim
- Complete the Annual Meeting Evaluation, making sure to make an entry for each question (don't leave any questions blank), and click "Next"
- Click on the tabs for each day and enter the sessions you attended
- Once you have selected the sessions for each day you attended the meeting, click the "Save Sessions and Go Forward" button
- Click the button for the type of credit you wish to claim
- Before printing, be sure your browser is set to landscape
- We strongly recommend printing the transcript of your session attendance in addition to printing your overall certificate by clicking the "Print this Page" button (AAAAI loses this detail when downloading your credits from the registration company)