2017 NESA Spring Physicians' Meeting
This live meeting will take place on Friday, April 7, 2016.
NESA provides ongoing educational meetings to allow our membership to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of Allergy and Immunology. Our meeting is open to all medical professionals who are interested in increasing their fund of knowledge in the fields of allergy, asthma, and immunology.
The 2017 meeting will include the following topics:
- Asthma in Pregnancy
- Promoting Adherence with Asthma Therapy
- Cystic Fibrosis
|NESA member (physician or allied health)||$125.00|
|Non-NESA member (physician or allied health)||$175.00|
|Resident or Fellow-in-Training||FREE|
Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to select your registration type, click 'Add to cart,' and complete payment.
Click here for detailed registration instructions: NESA Spring Meetings Registration Instructions.pdf
Credit must be claimed by 31 December 2017. Credit requests on or after 1 January 2018 will be subject to an administrative fee.
- Primary care
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Other medical professionals
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the range of clinical presentations of cystic fibrosis
- Describe the diagnostic evaluation of cystic fibrosis
- Describe how asthma management differs between pregnant and non-pregnant patients
- Recognize and address barriers to asthma therapy adherence
- 3.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 3.00 CECE credit.
- 3.00 CMECME credit.