The AAAAI COVID-19 Response Task Force Members:
- Paul V. Williams, MD, FAAAAI - Task Force Chair
- Andrew W. Murphy, MD, FAAAAI
- Sharon B. Markovics, MD, FAAAAI
- James H. Sussman, DO, FAAAAI
- Priya J. Bansal, MD, FAAAAI
- Frank S. Virant, MD, FAAAAI
- Mitchell H. Grayson, MD, FAAAAI
- David R. Stukus, MD, FAAAAI
- Thomas A. Fleisher, MD, FAAAAI
- Mary Beth Fasano, MD, MSPH, FAAAAI
The Task Force's charge is to:
- Monitor the impact of COVID-19 on the practicing allergist/immunologist, academic divisions of allergy/immunology and fellows-in-training.
- Serve as a rapid response team to address and communicate urgent issues related to the practice of allergy/immunology in the context of the pandemic.
- Develop and disseminate information and resources critical to the practice of A/I in the face of the pandemic and its aftermath.
- Work with Hart Health Strategies to assure the voice of the A/I community is heard at the state and federal level to address issues related to expanding coverage for telehealth services nationwide, home infusion services, potential risk for shortages of critical medications/supplies, financial impact of the pandemic on practices, etc.
Contact the Task Force with questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.