2016 Practice Management Workshop
Credit claiming will open on Wednesday, July 27 by noon.
For credit claiming instructions, please click the following link: 2016 Practice Management Workshop Credit Claiming Instructions
Online registration is now closed.
On-site registration will start at 1:00 pm on Friday, July 22, outside the Regency Ballroom at the Hyatt Regency Capital Hill, Washington, DC. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download the course brochure for more information.
To purchase printed handouts at the meeting, click HERE.
This live meeting will take place July 22-24, 2016 in Washington, DC.
The focus of the Practice Management Workshop is to educate A/I physicians, Fellows-in-Training, and office administrators and managers in effective practice management strategies and to provide business-oriented tools that can be used in individual practices. Session topics that are appropriate for both physicians and their office staff include:
- billing and coding
- office financial management
- human resources and risk management
- office technology
General questions about the Practice Management Workshop should be directed to email@example.com
There are NO group registrations, and all registrants MUST register under their own names. You do not need to join the AAAAI to create an account to register. Please note: If you register under someone else's account, that person will be registered for the meeting.
AAAAI Member (includes Allied Health members)
Allied Health or administrative staff from AAAAI Member practice
|$475||Contact AAAAI for coupon code|
Non-member (includes physicians, nurses, and administrative staff)
Contact AAAAI for coupon code
Physicians can earn up to 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for attending this activity, and nurses can earn up to 14.25 Contact Hours.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2017. Credit requests on or after July 1, 2017 will be subject to an administrative fee.
- Nurses and other Allied Health professionals
- Medical office administrators and staff
- A/I Fellows-in-training
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify new allergy service and procedure codes for 2016/17 and apply them effectively in day to day practice, ensuring optimal reporting and reimbursement.
- Understand how to accurately assess the value of an allergy practice, including the impact of assets, liabilities and “good will.”
- Describe several modern marketing and branding techniques that physicians can use to grow their practice via social media including the use of Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook ads and website optimization strategies.
- Understand the challenges practices face with high deductible health plan collections and list several ways technology can be used to streamline the collection process.
- 14.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 14.25 CECE credit.
- 14.25 CMECME credit.
Our system supports the two most recent versions of Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Please select the sessions you plan to attend.
You must make a selection in each time block in order to progress to payment.