VAM 19 2806: JACI Year-in-Review Workshop
This course is part of the 2019 Virtual Annual Meeting. Want more virtual meeting recordings? Save by ordering the full set!
Session 2806 includes the following talks:
- Food allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Biologics in Asthma
The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for 1.25 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits. These credits will be awarded once you have completed all components of the course.
Allied Health Professionals
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how the JACI's published content impacts the research or clinical practice of the attendees
- Describe the latest advances in food allergy diagnosis and emerging treatments
- Discuss the current research on atopic dermatitis
Corinne Keet, MD MS PhD
Emma Guttman-Yassky, MD PhD
Stokes Peebles, MD FAAAAI
Samuel Gubernick, DO FAAAAI
Bruce J. Lanser, MD
AAAAI Disclosure Policy
Pursuant to the Code of Ethics for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) and the Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the AAAAI requires disclosure of certain information from faculty members of educational activities designated for CME credit by the AAAAI. Prior to the activity, authors and reviewers are required to disclose all relationships that meet the following parameters:
- Employment. Name of employer and job title.
- Financial interests. All organizations, other than the employer, from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household receives annual remuneration in any amount (including grants, honoraria and consulting fees).
- Research interests. All organizations which support research projects for which the faculty member or member of his/her immediate family or household serves as an investigator.
- Legal Consultation Services/Expert Witness Testimony: All topics on which the faculty member provided legal consultation and/or expert witness testimony during the previous calendar year.
- Organizational interests: All organizations, other than the AAAAI, for which the faculty member holds volunteer positions.
- Gifts. All organizations from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household have received a gift of any amount in the last year.
- Other interests. All interests of the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household that would be judged by a majority of his/her peers to be more than casual and/or likely to impact his/her ability to exercise independent judgment. This includes any financial interest in or relationship with any manufacturer of a commercial product, and any financial interest or relationship with any organization that provides commercial support to AAAAI-sponsored educational activities.
The information disclosed by the speakers and planning committee was reviewed in accordance with the AAAAI Disclosure Policy. All potential conflicts of interest were resolved by the planners, faculty, and reviewers prior to their participation in the development of this activity.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Designation Statement
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI) is a Provider, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10704, for up to 1.25 Contact Hours.
Credit Claiming Period
Credit claiming for this activity will expire at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2021. Requests to claim credit on or after June 1, 2021 will be subject to an administrative fee.
To verify your participation in educational activities, you may be asked to provide your name, contact information, and/or other descriptors. The AAAAI will not release this information to outside entities. It may be used internally to inform you of other AAAAI educational activities. If you wish to have your information excluded from this process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Activity related questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.25 CECE credit.
- 1.25 CMECME credit.