2018 Practice Management Workshop Online
Select recordings from this unique weekend event focus exclusively on the business side of medicine -- billing, coding, insurance contracting, regulatory issues, and more. Designed for allergist/immunologists--at any stage of their career--and their practice staff, these recordings highlight the many aspects of managing an allergy/immunology practice in the 21st Century.
The recordings are downloadable and can be saved to your preferred device (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone) for later viewing.
- Physician assistants
- Office managers
- Coding and billing staff members
- Other clinical staff
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify advantages and barriers to a collaborative care model in an allergy practice
- Describe how technology (including AAAAI resources such as the QCDR) can help practices meet reporting requirements
- Describe how to code for venom immunotherapy
- List three key items a practice should include in an employee handbook, and one item that cannot be included