Welcome Allied Health Professionals
Welcome to the Allied Health Education learning page. This page was developed by the Allied Health Online Education workgroup. Whether you are a member or non-member of the AAAAI Allied Health Professionals Assembly, you are included in the target audience for this page.
In addition to offering continuing education opportunities for credit, there is a discussion area and recent news section to post topics of interest and concern to the overall Allied Health Community. Members of the Allied Health Leadership will be actively involved with the interactive discussion area. We are confident you will find this page an enhancement to your Allied Health practice.
- The Allied Health Leadership Team
Allied Health Leadership and Monitors
Current 2015-2016 Allied Health Leadership team.
- Allied Health Professionals Assembly, Chairs
- Sally Noone, RN MSN CCRC
- Julie Wang, MD FAAAAI
- Allied Health Education Committee, Chairs
- Nina A. Zimmermann, MSN RN ANP-BC AE-C
- Mitchell H. Grayson, MD FAAAAI
The Allied Health members below will be montoring the discussion board, news feed and activites on a monthly basis in 2015.
- December - Elizabeth Stieb, RN BSN AE-C
Allied Health Continuing Education Activities
Virtual Annual Meeting
Allergies and Asthma
- Pearls and Pitfalls of Diagnostic Allergy Testing (Expires:01/31/2016)
- Clinical Cases: Drug Allergy (Expires 06/30/2016)
- Clinical Cases: Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction (Expires 06/30/2016)
- Choosing Wisely: Critical Conversations with Patients about the Five Things Physicians and Patients Should Question (Expires 12/31/2015)
- SLIT: Implementation in Your Practice (Expires 04/30/2016)
- Clinical Cases: Atopic Dermatitis (Expires 06/30/2016)
- Clinical Cases: Urticaria and Angioedema (Expires 06/30/2016)
- Clinical Cases: Immunotherapy (Expires 06/30/2016)
- Clinical Cases: Primary Immunodeficiency (Expires 06/30/2016)
- 1 of 7
- next ›