Focus on Food Allergy is a series of interactive online courses that aim to improve diagnosis, testing, and treatment of food allergies. The course content was authored by members of the AAAAI Adverse Reactions to Foods Committee.
All courses are available to both AAAAI members and non-members. If you have never claimed credit on our site, simply create a free account by clicking Log in in the top right corner of this page. If you need additional direction, visit our Help Center.
Review the latest evidence-based recommendations for treating patients with food allergy by taking the courses linked below:
- Diagnosis and Natural History of Peanut Allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis and Food Allergy
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist’s Perspective
- Non-IgE Adverse Reactions to Foods: Improving Diagnosis and Treatment
- Demystifying IgE-Mediated Cow’s Milk Allergy: Diagnosis and Management
- Food-Dependent Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis
- Component Testing for Food Allergy Diagnosis
- Oral Immunotherapy for Treatment of Food Allergy
- Avoiding the Risks of Elimination Diets
- New! Explaining Current Practices in Food Allergen Labeling