Financial Management and Fraud Prevention for the Allergist - Saturday, July 24 @ 11:10am
Understanding your revenue and expense streams are vital to ensuring your practice’s profitability. This session will help you determine which metrics to track and how to spot problems before they become severe. Further protect your practice’s bottom line by employing proven fraud prevention strategies.
Nick Hernandez, MBA FACHE
ABISA, Valrico, FL
Relevant relationships: None
Mohamed Yassin, MD FAAAAI
Allergy, Asthma & Pulmonary Associates, PA
Relevant relationships: None
The information disclosed by the speakers and planning committee was reviewed in accordance with the AAAAI Disclosure Policy. All potential conflicts of interest were resolved by the planners, faculty, and reviewers prior to their participation in the development of this activity.
AAAAI DISCLOSURE POLICY
Pursuant to the Code of Ethics for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) and the Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the AAAAI requires disclosure of certain information from faculty members of educational activities designated for CME credit by the AAAAI. Prior to the activity, authors and reviewers are required to disclose all relationships that meet the following parameters
- Employment: Name of employer and job title.
- Financial interests: All organizations, other than the employer, from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household receives annual remuneration in any amount (including grants, honoraria and consulting fees).
- Research interests: All organizations which support research projects for which the faculty member or member of his/her immediate family or household serves as an investigator.
- Legal Consultation Services/Expert Witness Testimony: All topics on which the faculty member provided legal consultation and/or expert witness testimony during the previous calendar year.
- Organizational interests: All organizations, other than the AAAAI, for which the faculty member holds volunteer positions.
- Gifts: All organizations from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household have received a gift of any amount in the last year.
- Other interests: All interests of the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household that would be judged by a majority of his/her peers to be more than casual and/or likely to impact his/her ability to exercise independent judgment. This includes any financial interest in or relationship with any manufacturer of a commercial product, and any financial interest or relationship with any organization that provides commercial support to AAAAI-sponsored educational activities.
- 1.25 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.25 CECE credit.
- 1.25 CMECME credit.
The system will not prevent users from double booking.
PLEASE double check that you are only registering for ONE LIVE ZOOM EVENT PER TIME SLOT.
This session occurs on Saturday, July 24 @ 11:10 – 12:30pm Central. You should NOT register for this session if you are already registered for any of the sessions below:
- Communication strategies that work/get you noticed
- Digital assessment tools and remote monitoring devices for allergy practice
- Leadership skills for practice managers
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported.