Is Your Practice Ready for the Next Emergency/Pandemic? - Saturday, July 24 @ 1:00pm
The COVID-19 pandemic was a wake-up call for allergy practices, with many having to shift gears without a plan. After more than a year, how is your practice doing? Have you formalized protocols and procedures that you can implement when the next emergency strikes? Don’t go one more day without a plan to keep your practice thriving during any emergency.
Tessie Adams, CMPE
Coastal Allergy & Asthma PC, Savannah, GA
Relevant relationships: None
Dianne LeDuc, RN
Allergy Partners of Northern Virginia, Fairfax, VA
Relevant relationships: None
AAAAI DISCLOSURE POLICY
Pursuant to the Code of Ethics for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) and the Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the AAAAI requires disclosure of certain information from faculty members of educational activities designated for CME credit by the AAAAI. Prior to the activity, authors and reviewers are required to disclose all relationships that meet the following parameters
- Employment: Name of employer and job title.
- Financial interests: All organizations, other than the employer, from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household receives annual remuneration in any amount (including grants, honoraria and consulting fees).
- Research interests: All organizations which support research projects for which the faculty member or member of his/her immediate family or household serves as an investigator.
- Legal Consultation Services/Expert Witness Testimony: All topics on which the faculty member provided legal consultation and/or expert witness testimony during the previous calendar year.
- Organizational interests: All organizations, other than the AAAAI, for which the faculty member holds volunteer positions.
- Gifts: All organizations from which the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household have received a gift of any amount in the last year.
- Other interests: All interests of the faculty member or a member of his/her immediate family or household that would be judged by a majority of his/her peers to be more than casual and/or likely to impact his/her ability to exercise independent judgment. This includes any financial interest in or relationship with any manufacturer of a commercial product, and any financial interest or relationship with any organization that provides commercial support to AAAAI-sponsored educational activities.
The information disclosed by the speakers and planning committee was reviewed in accordance with the AAAAI Disclosure Policy. All potential conflicts of interest were resolved by the planners, faculty, and reviewers prior to their participation in the development of this activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 1.00 CECE credit.
- 1.00 CMECME credit.
The system will not prevent users from double booking.
PLEASE double check that you are only registering for ONE LIVE ZOOM EVENT PER TIME SLOT.
This session occurs on Saturday, July 24 @ 1:00 – 2:30pm Central. You should NOT register for this session if you are already registered for any of the sessions below:
- Job hunt boot camp
- The physician side hustle: should you do it?
- Protecting your practice from cyber threats
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported.