2013 New England Society of Allergy Nursing Update
This is a live event on April 5, 2013.
Online registration is now closed. If you wish to attend, you will need to arrive onsite, register and pay with cash or check. After completing your registration onsite, you will be given instructions on how to claim your credit.
The New England Society of Allergy provides ongoing educational meetings to allow our membership to keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of Allergy and Immunology.
NESA Members will need to contact NESA for a discount code.
Please check the NESA website for handouts at http://www.newenglandsocietyofallergy.org/.
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2013. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2014 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
- MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
- NURSE PRACTIONERS
- PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the possible benefits and risks of CAM(Complimentary and Alternative Medicine).
- Be able to identify and describe the morphology of urticaria.
- Be able to identify symptoms that may develop during desensitization.
- To determine the effectiveness of new therapies for food allergy: oral desensitization and tolerance.
- Be able to become familiar with examples of common allergen source.
- Develop skills needed to educate patients about the immune system related to the patients allergic or immunologic disease and the treatment of.
- 4.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 7.50 CECE credit.
- 4.00 CMECME credit.