2016 ISAAI Leon Unger Lectureship
This is a live course that will take place on Sunday, October 2, 2016 in Oak Brook, IL.
The Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology will provide half a day symposium to our members. The symposium is designed to provide formal supplementary education which may fill gaps in learning, present new information, and/or update the audience with practice patterns by recognized experts. An open Q&A will also allow the audience to solidify their learning and provoke thoughtful discussion.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2017. Credit requests on or after July 1, 2017 will be subject to an administrative fee.
General questions about the ISAAI Leon Unger Lectureship should be directed to patti@ISAAI.org.
ISAAI Member (Physician/Allied Health)
ISAAI Non-member (Physician/Allied Health)
- Primary care physicians
- Allied Health providers
Upon completion of this activity participants should be able to:
- Differentiate the diagnosis of eczema including atopic dermatitis
- Identify appropriate diagnostic tests for eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Recommend appropriate treatment for and management of eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Understand systemic contact dermatitis (biomedical devices) and pearls and pitfalls of patch testing
- 3.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 3.00 CMECME credit.