2016 Wisconsin Allergy Society Annual Meeting
The Wisconsin Allergy Society is a nonprofit organization of healthcare professionals specializing in Allergy/Immunology. Our organization provides a voice for our specialty on legislative and insurance related issues affecting Allergy/Immunology patients in the state of Wisconsin. We provide support for the Allergy/Immunology fellowship programs at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin. We also support other organizations with goals of improving the health of patients with allergic diseases such as asthma.
We host an annual meeting featuring national experts in the field of Allergy/Immunology to provide continuing education that is typically held in October of each year. The annual meeting is targeted toward health care professionals involved in managing patients with allergic diseases. Our goal is to improve knowledge about the disease pathogenesis and treatment to improve our ability to manage our patients better.
|WAS Member (Physician/Allied Health)||$85|
|WAS Non-member (Physician/Allied Health)||$100|
- Primary care phyisicians
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to
- Compare and Contrast the diagnosis of asthma, COPD and the overlap syndrome in older patients.
- Compare and Contrast the management of asthma, COPD and the overlap syndrome in older patients.
- Discuss the role of component testing in peanut allergy and cross-reactivity of epitopes.
- Describe the managmenet of chronic urticaria.
- 6.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 6.00 CMECME credit.